Treatments to Get Rid of Blackheads on Your Nose
There is no conventional way to get rid of blackheads, sadly. There are some creams and solutions, but they can only remove the ugly scar left behind. Luckily fantastic home remedies exist that can work wonders on your skin. And the best thing about them is, they’re all natural. As a result, they have no side effects. Today, we’ll give you several remedies that can help you get rid of blackheads.
Egg White Mask
Use egg whites to a mask to treat your pores. Not only will it get rid of blackheads on your nose, it will also prevent future outbreaks. Egg whites are good for your skin, as they’re rich in nutrients.
- A single egg;
- A clean towel;
- A small bowl;
- Some toilet paper or a facial tissue.
- Separate the yolk from the egg white;
- Rinse your face;
- Pat your face to make it dry;
- Apply the egg white on your skin (the layer should be thin);
- Keep the toilet paper or facial tissue on the egg whites and press this gentry on your face;
- Keep it for some time so that the layer can dry;
- Now apply a second layer over the paper or tissue. The tissue or paper shouldn’t slide off;
- Give it more time so that this layer can dry as well;
- You can apply a third layer too — this is optional;
- Your face will feel tight when your mask is dry;
- Peel off the mask, and get rid of any residue;
Pat yourself dry and apply some moisturizer.
ANDAY KI SAFAIDI
Anday ki Safaidi ka Istamal apne chehre se blackheads ko hatane k lye… anda naa sirf black heads ko hataiga balke dubara anay se bhi rokay ga… anday ki safaidi skin k lye boht mufeed hai..
- Ek Anda
- Ek Saaf Toliya
- Ek Chota Katora (Bowl)
- Kuch Toilet Ya Tissue Papers
- Anday ki Safaidi ko Zardi se Alag Karlen
- mun achi tarha se dhoyen
- mun khushk kar k tolya sa halke halke pat kar k
- apne chehre pe anday ki safaidi lagain ek patli teh main
- ab chehre per lagi anday ki safaidi per ek tissue rakh k halke se dabai aur chorden k tissue anda jazb kar k sukh jai
- phir uske uper ek aur tissue rakhen aur halke dabain.. k wo bhi anda jazb karle aur sukh jai
- jb mask sukhega to chehra khichne lagegaa.
- ab mask utaren aur chehra dholen
- koi acha moisturizer laga len
- black heads se chutkara….
2. Cleansing Sugar Scrub
Sometimes, all you need is some decent exfoliating and moisturizing. What exfoliating does, it removes dead skin cells that clog your pores. As a result, you’ll have improved circulation, as well as glowing skin. Use jojoba oil (as it is), to close the body’s own sebum. Apart from jojoba oil, you can also use olive, grape seed or sweet almond oil.
- Jojoba oil —4 tablespoons;
- White or brown sugar— 1 cup;
- One airtight glass jar;
- Some essential oils — optional.
- Mix the jojoba oil and sugar. Stir it until there are no grains left;
- If you like a fragrance, then add some essential oil to it. A few drops should do the trick;
- Store it in a glass jar, and be sure tokeep it in a dark and cool place
- Stir the mixture before applying it.
- Always apply it on a wet face;
- Massage your skin with circular motions;
- Keep it on for 30 minutes;
- Rinse it off with water;
- Apply moisturizer.
Note:You shouldn’t use the scrub for more than two times a week, as you can cause a skin irritation.
3. Lemon Juice Scrub
This scrub is great for this problem, as lemon juice contains certain vitamins and nutrients that are really effective against blackheads.
- Lemon juice;
- Rosewater or milk;
- A jar or a bowl.
- Mix the honey, yogurt, salt and lemon juice;
- Now scrub the area affected. Apply the mixture evenly;
- You may also mix rosewater or milk with your lemon juice to make a facial cleanser;
- Apply this every day, for up to 10-12 days.